Collaborative Learning Commons
The Collaborative Learning Commons (CLC) is located on the 3rd floor of Lewis Library. This area provides various learning technologies, as well as a flexible, open environment for group collaboration and individual study.
Learning technologies include:
- Anatomage Table designed to simulate an operating room environment experience.
- ProScope HR Handheld Digital Microscope to capture and magnify images.
- VH Dissector Platform with over 2,000 anatomical structures based on real anatomy.
- zSpace 3D Virtual Reality Tablet equipped with
Cyber Anatomy software.
- B.Y.O.D. (Bring Your Own Device) Bar with iMac station.
- Collaborative spaces for group work.
- media:scape tables with large LCD monitors and VGA and HDMI connections.
- Research Discovery Room for faculty research.
- Study rooms for group and individual study.
- Virtual Anatomy Bar, an open, lounge-like area.
- Wireless access (available throughout the entire library) for laptop and tablet use.
The CLC is available to patrons during regular service hours. For technical support or other inquiries, contact the UNTHSC ITS Help Desk at 817.735.2192, email@example.com, or by dropping by LIB-205.