Collaborative Learning Commons
The Collaborative Learning Commons (CLC) is located on the 3rd floor of Lewis Library. This area provides various learning technologies, as well as a flexible, open environment for group collaboration and individual study.
Learning technologies include:
- Anatomage Table designed to simulate an operating room environment experience.
- ProScope HR Handheld Digital Microscope to capture and magnify images.
- VH Dissector Platform with over 2,000 anatomical structures based on real anatomy.
- zSpace 3D Virtual Reality Tablet equipped with Cyber Anatomy software.
- B.Y.O.D. (Bring Your Own Device) Bar with iMac station.
- Collaborative spaces for group work.
- media:scape tables with large LCD monitors and VGA and HDMI connections.
- Research Discovery Room for faculty research.
- Study rooms for group and individual study.
- Virtual Anatomy Bar, an open, lounge-like area.
- Wireless access (available throughout the entire library) for laptop and tablet use.