Collaborative Learning Commons
The Collaborative Learning Commons (CLC) is located on the 3rd floor of the library. This area provides an open environment for group collaboration and individual study.
Spaces and technologies include:
- B.Y.O.D. (Bring Your Own Device) Bar with iMac station.
- Collaborative spaces for group work.
- media:scape tables with large LCD monitors and VGA and HDMI connections.
- Research Discovery Room for faculty research.
- Study rooms for group and individual study.
- ProScope HR Handheld Digital Microscope to capture and magnify images.
- Virtual Anatomy Bar, an open, lounge-like area.
- Wireless access (available throughout the entire library) for laptop and tablet use.