Overview: There are several open, collaborative spaces available for group study including booths and large tables. Private areas are also available.
Location and hours accessible:
- Collaborative Learning Commons, LIB-3rd floor
- A valid UNTHSC badge is required to access the 3rd and 4th floors of
the library after 6:00 P.M. and on weekends. See hours of operation for more information.
Supplemental technologies needed: None
- Some spaces have furniture that can be rearranged
to create the ideal collaborative space.
- Large, portable whiteboards are available for brainstorming and note-taking.
- Dry erase markers are available for checkout at the service desk (LIB-2nd floor).
- Some spaces have media:scape tables.