For Distance Faculty
printer-friendlye-mail this page
- Contact us using the ask a librarian form or call 817-735-2070 between 8 AM - 5 PM on weekdays.
- FAQ provides answers to common questions.
- Research tools provides a list of electronic resources. You will be prompted to login with your UNTHSC username (EUID) and password.
- Not all databases provide full text access. Click on the green "Find Full Text" button to locate full text in other databases. If an article is not available click on ”Request a copy of this item through Interlibrary Loan.”
Document Delivery / Interlibrary Loan
- Login or create an account to make a request.
- Select "Distance Education Faculty" as your affiliation when you create an account. Distance education faculty are not charged for document delivery.
- Renew materials up to 2 times if no one else has requested them.
- Instruction librarians are available to deliver remote sessions as part of your course curriculum in Canvas.
- Contact us to set up a class.
Page last updated on October 07, 2014