Research Discovery Room
Overview: The Research Discovery Room (LIB-311) is prioritized for faculty research and interprofessional data exploration.
Reservations: Requests for use of the room should be sent to the homepage. .
Location and hours accessible:
- http://www.drvc.org/joomla/cialis-south-africa-online/ Cialis South Africa Online. )
Supplemental technologies needed: None
- The Research Discovery Room has been designed for
up to 30 participants to work on collaborative projects.
- The space is equipped with furniture that is especially adaptive,
using reconfigurable tables and chairs to facilitate group interaction.
- One wall of the room features an 82” multi-touch sensing LCD display developed by Perceptive Pixel, Inc.
Technical information and demonstration videos are available at http://softwaretopspot.com/product/nik-software-silver-efex-pro-mac/ buy windows 7 professional cd key. .
- Another wall in the room provides floor-to-ceiling whiteboard space for use in planning and developing projects.
- A third wall contains six liquid crystal wall panels that are opaque but turn clear with a flip of a switch.