Services & Resources for Alumni
Myriam Martinez-Banuelos, Outreach Librarian / Bibliotecaria de Enlace Comunitario
- Login or create an account to make a request.
- Articles or chapters can be mailed or emailed to you.
- Alumni are eligible for reduced fees starting at $5.00 per item.
- Document delivery has more information about these services.
Instruction & Outreach
- Classes on how to effectively locate health information for professionals and the community.
- Alumni instruction & outreach has more information about these services.
- Internet resources for alumni is a list of free resources to identify websites that can help meet your information needs.
Library Card & Access
- Get a free library card that allows checkout of materials. We cannot page available items or ship checked-out items.
- Visit the library during hours of operation. Please arrive before 9:00 P.M. and sign in with a photo ID.
- Access any of our print or electronic resources during your visit. Request a two-hour session on one of the designated Health Information Station computers or bring your own laptop.
- Park in designated vistor parking areas. See visit Lewis Library for more information.