Services & Resources for Businesses
We provide area businesses and professionals with a variety of services. See fees for services for cost information.
Citation Verification and Analysis
- If you are having trouble finding or confirming a source, our librarians can often verify the citation or correct the problem. We can also provide statistics on the number of times a given article or author has been cited by others.
- Submit your request using the ask a librarian form or call 817-735-2070.
- See citation verification and analysis for more information.
- Copies of articles or chapters can be delivered to you.
- Items that are not in our collections can be acquired from external sources (additional charges may apply).
- See document delivery / interlibrary loan or call 817-735-2464.
- Our professional librarians will search the biomedical literature to find relevant information on your topic.
- You will receive complete citations, and abstracts are usually available as well.
- Submit your request online using the ask a librarian form or call 817-735-2070.
- See reference services for more information.
- Individual or class instruction can improve your ability to find high-quality information that meets your needs, and to do it more efficiently.
- Our education specialists can provide a variety of free training sessions, in our facility or yours.
- See outreach services for more information.