Services & Resources for Faculty & Staff
printer-friendlye-mail this page
- Services and resources are available to support UNTHSC faculty and staff members in their teaching, research, and patient care activities.
- Contact your liaison librarian or the Reference Office (LIB-222, 817-735-2070) for assistance.
- See for distance faculty for a description of the special services available if you teach distance education courses.
- Set up access to your course reserve readings, whether online or in print, using our collections and/or materials you supply to us.
- Evaluate copyright and securing permissions when needed.
- See course reserves for more information.
Interlibrary Loan / Document Delivery
- Retrieve the literature that you need, both from our collections and from those of other libraries.
- Deliver materials in several different ways, electronically or on paper. There may be a fee for this service.
- See document delivery / interlibrary loan for more information.
- Deliver instruction as part of your course curriculum, either in your classroom or in the library.
- Teach classes on popular research tools. Individual instruction is also available upon request.
- See library instruction for more information.
NIH Open Access Policy Compliance
- Whenever possible, we add books and media items requested for teaching and research needs.
- Faculty recommendations are also welcomed for larger purchases such as research databases and e-book collections.
- Use the library purchase request form to submit a recommendation.
Reference & Research
- Assist with searching the literature in your field.
- Conduct research for you and deliver citations and abstracts to meet your information need.
- See reference services for more information.
- We invite you to submit both published and unpublished works to the UNTHSC Scholarly Repository.
- There is no charge for processing or hosting your materials, and authors get monthly usage reports on their contributions.
Page last updated on September 19, 2014