Services & Resources for UNTHSC Retirees
printer-friendlye-mail this page
- Request biomedical literature from our collections or those of other libraries.
- The base fee is $5 per item, but additional copyright or lender fees may apply.
- See interlibrary loan / document delivery for more information.
Library Card & Access
- Get a free library card that allows check-out of materials during visits to the library. We cannot page available items or ship checked-out items.
- Visit the library during hours of operation. Please arrive before 9:00 P.M. and sign in with a photo ID.
- Access any of our print or electronic resources during your visit. Request a two-hour session on one of the designated Health Information Station computers, or bring your laptop computer or other mobile device.
- See visit Lewis Library for current parking information.
Reference & Research
- Assistance with searching biomedical literature.
- Conducting research for you and delivering citations and abstracts to meet your information need. Request a search using the ask a librarian form, or by calling 817-735-2070.
Page last updated on September 19, 2014