Retired Faculty and Staff
- Contact us using the ask a librarian form or call 817-735-2070 between 8 AM - 5 PM on weekdays.
- Request biomedical literature from our collections or those of other libraries.
- The base fee is $5 per item, but additional copyright or lender fees may apply.
- See interlibrary loan / document delivery for more information about these services.
Print & Online Materials
- Get a free library card that allows checkout of materials. We cannot page available items or ship checked out items.
- Access any of our print or electronic resources during your visit. Request a two-hour session on one of the designated Health Information Station computers or bring your own laptop.
- Library instruction classes are offered periodically on popular research tools such as PubMed.
Reference & Research
- Get help with searching biomedical literature.
- Request a search using the ask a librarian form or call 817-735-2070.
Visitor Parking & Building Access
- Visit the library during service hours. Please arrive before 9:00 P.M. and exit the building by the time the service desk closes.
- Sign in at the service desk upon arrival.
- Access to the 3rd and 4th floors after 6:00 P.M. and on weekends requires a valid UNTHSC badge.
- Park in designated visitor parking areas. See visit Lewis Library for more information.