Student Information for School of Public Health
Your liaison librarian is Jack Boettcher.
LIB-222D – Lewis Library, Level 2, Reference Office
Classes & Help
- Library instruction courses are available.
- FAQ provides quick answers to common questions.
- Database tutorials & help is a list of handouts, tutorials, and instructions.
Our librarians maintain research guides on frequently researched topics. Guides that are most relevant to Public Health are:
- Bioterrorism and Disaster Preparedness
- Environmental & Occupational Health
- Evidence-Based Public Health Interventions
- Health Disparities
- Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Statistics by Geographic Region
- Statistics for Selected Topics
Online Access – Wired, Wireless, Off-Campus
- Online resources are available 24/7 from any device with internet access.
- Wired network connections are available on Levels 2 and 4 of the library. Wireless access is available throughout the building.
- Problems with online access lists solutions to common access problems.
Pharos Printing, Copying, Scanning
- Equipment for printing, copying, and scanning is available on each level of the library and at several other locations on the campus.
- Pharos printing, copying, and scanning has more information about these services.
UNTHSC Scholarly Repository
- The UNTHSC Scholarly Repository is the database where your thesis or dissertation will be deposited and housed in perpetuity by the University.
- Students may submit other significant works such as research posters and conference papers.
- Graduation instructions and forms has information on filing your thesis or dissertation.