Overview: Rooms for group and individual study are available on the 3rd and 4th floors of the library.
- Large group study rooms can be reserved through
the room scheduling office.
- Individual study rooms are available on a first come,
first served basis.
- See room reservations for more information.
Location and hours accessible:
- Collaborative Learning Commons, LIB-3rd floor and LIB-4th floor
- A valid UNTHSC badge is required to access the 3rd and 4th floors of
the library after 6:00 P.M. and on weekends. See hours of operation for more information.
Supplemental technologies needed:
- HDMI cables, VGA cables,
and HDMI adapters are available for a 24-hour checkout
period from the service desk (LIB-2nd floor).
- Students using a university issued laptop will need the HDMI adapter
to utilize this technology.
Features of group study rooms:
- 55" LCD monitors with VGA and HDMI connections at the table.
- Whiteboards - dry erase markers are available for checkout at the
service desk (LIB-2nd floor).