Overview: Rooms for group and individual study are available on the 3rd and 4th floors of the library.
- Large group study rooms can be reserved through
the Room Scheduling Office.
- Individual study rooms are available on a first come,
first served basis.
- See Room Reservations for more information.
Location and hours accessible:
- LIB-4th floor is accessible 24 hours.
Supplemental technologies needed:
- HDMI cables, VGA cables,
and HDMI adapters are available for a 24-hour checkout
period from the Service Desk (LIB-2nd floor).
- Students using a university issued laptop will need the HDMI adapter
to utilize this technology.
Features of group study rooms:
- 55" LCD monitors with VGA and HDMI connections at the table.
- Whiteboards - dry erase markers are available for checkout at the
Service Desk (LIB-2nd floor).