Research Assistance for OPTI Residents & Interns
- Contact us via ask a librarian or call 817-735-2070 for research assistance. Office hours are 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Get a UNTHSC network account by contacting the OPTI program office at 817-735-5075.
- Begin researching from the library homepage and access online resources with your UNTHSC network username and password.
- A-Z Database List – complete listing of available research databases
- Journal Finder – search or browse for journal titles the library has access to
- PubMed – connect to PubMed from the library website to access content we subscribe to
- Find Articles - see available options for finding and retrieving journal articles, including citation matchers and tutorials
- Find Books & More - see options for locating books, theses, dissertations, and other materials
- Exam Master – Advanced Medical Board Preparation System database
Document Delivery / Interlibrary Loan
- Contact interlibrary loan / document delivery at ILLemail@unthsc.edu or 817-735-2464 to request an item.
- Fees are incurred by the OPTI office for remote delivery of materials.