For information about Alumni Services please contact Myriam Martinez-Banuelos, Outreach Librarian / Bibliotecaria de Enlace Comunitario, at Myriam.Martinez-Banuelos@unthsc.edu  or 817-735-2469. Alumni may also contact our Reference Office  directly to inquire about services.
Copies of articles or chapters can be delivered to your door or electronically to your desktop. Alumni are eligible for reduced fees starting at just $5.00 per item. A one-time registration is required. See Document Delivery  for more information.
Lewis Library provides instruction and outreach services to alumni. As a member of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, we provide classes on how to effectively locate health information for professionals and the community. See Alumni Instruction & Outreach  for more information.
See Internet Resources for Alumni  for a list of free, online resources to identify websites that can help meet your information needs.
- UNTHSC alumni can receive a free library card that allows check-out of materials during visits to the Library. We do not page available items or ship checked-out items.
- Alumni are welcome to visit during Hours of Operation . Please note that you will need to arrive before 9:00 P.M. and sign in with a photo ID.
- For current parking information, see Visit the Lewis Library .
- During your visit, you may access any of our print or electronic resources. Request a two-hour session on one of the designated Health Information Station computers, or bring a laptop computer to connect to our network. An Ethernet cable can be borrowed at the Service Desk.
- Guest passes are available for wireless Internet access, but that connection does not include access to Lewis Library’s subscription resources.
Our librarians will search the biomedical and health literature at your request. Submit a request via our Ask a Librarian  form, or by calling or faxing the Reference Office (800-687-5302, fax 817-763-0325). The fee for conducting a literature search is $15.00. See Alumni Research Service  for more information.