If you have questions about alumni services, contact:
Myriam Martinez-Banuelos, Outreach Librarian / Bibliotecaria de Enlace Comunitario
- Login or create an account  to make a request.
- Articles or chapters can be mailed or emailed to you.
- Alumni are eligible for reduced fees starting at $5.00 per item.
- See document delivery  for more information.
Instruction & Outreach
- Classes on how to effectively locate health information for professionals and the community.
- See alumni instruction & outreach  for more information.
- Internet resources for alumni  is a list of free, online resources to identify websites that can help meet your information needs.
Library Card & Access
- Get a free library card that allows check-out of materials during visits to the library. We cannot page available items or ship checked-out items.
- Visit the library during hours of operation . Please arrive before 9:00 P.M. and sign in with a photo ID.
- Access any of our print or electronic resources during your visit. Request a two-hour session on one of the designated Health Information Station computers, or bring your laptop computer or other mobile device.
- See visit Lewis Library  for current parking information.