The Gibson D. Lewis Library is located between the Research Building and the Patient Care Center on the campus of the University of North Texas Health Science Center. The main entrance is on the west side of the building -- the side facing away from downtown Fort Worth.
Driving directions and maps are provided below, but do not hesitate to call us if you need assistance at 1-800-687-5302. Please consult the Floor Plans  for further details on the Library building and locations of specific services and collections.
Maps & Directions
- Driving directions  from various locations
- Google map showing location of UNTHSC (see a wider view )
- Printable campus map  showing location of Lewis Library (Building 3)
- Interactive campus map 
- Visitor parking is available in Lot 6 at the corner of Camp Bowie Boulevard and Clifton Street. Visitor parking is also available in Lots 7, 15, and 19. See the attendant for parking instructions.
- Street parking in the campus area is limited. Please be sure that you do not park in a No Parking zone.
- Traffic and parking regulations are strictly enforced. For more information, see the Parking Office  website.
- Spaces designated as Reserve Parking are provided for disabled persons or those transporting the disabled and are marked with the international symbol of access.
- A valid, state-issued disabled parking placard and license plate are required; these must be properly displayed.