Your liaison librarian is Timothy Kenny.
Classes & Help
Our librarians maintain research guides on frequently researched topics. Guides that are most relevant to TCOM are:
TCOM Required E-Books Year 1 and Year 2
The lists below show the overlap between library e-book collections and the required TCOM Year 1 and Year 2 textbooks.
Exam Master Online
Exam Master Online
Exam Master is designed to provide realistic and effective preparation for medical board exams. It provides test and study modes, detailed explanations with every question, scoring feedback, and an easy-to-use interface. It also provides thousands of multiple choice questions, for both body/organ system and medical subject review. Free access is provided by Lewis Library, but you must register online before using it.
Online Access – Wired, Wireless, Off-Campus
- Online resources are available 24/7 from any device with internet access.
- Wired network connections are available on Levels 2 and 4 of the library. Wireless access is available throughout the building.
- Problems with online access lists solutions to common access problems.
Pharos Printing, Copying, Scanning
- Equipment for printing, copying, and scanning is available on each level of the library and at several other locations on the campus.
- Pharos printing, copying, and scanning has more information about these services.
UNTHSC Scholarly Repository
- The UNTHSC Scholarly Repository is the database where your thesis or dissertation will be deposited and housed in perpetuity by the University.
- Students may submit other significant works such as research posters and conference papers.
- Graduation instructions and forms has information on filing your thesis or dissertation.
Source URL: http://library.hsc.unt.edu/content/student-information-texas-college-osteopathic-medicine