Maps & Directions
We are located between the Research Building and the Patient Care Center on the UNTHSC campus. The main entrance is on the west side of the building -- the side facing away from downtown Fort Worth.
- driving directions  from various locations
- Google map showing location of UNTHSC (Google map - wider view )
- printable campus map  showing location of Lewis Library (Building 3)
- interactive campus map 
- Visitor parking is available in Lot 6 at the corner of Camp Bowie Boulevard and Clifton Street. Visitor parking is also available in Lots 7, 15, and 19. See the attendant for parking instructions.
- Street parking in the campus area is limited. Please be sure that you do not park in a No Parking zone.
- Traffic and parking regulations  are strictly enforced. See the parking office website  for more information.
- Spaces designated as Reserve Parking are provided for disabled persons or those transporting the disabled and are marked with the international symbol of access.
- A valid, state-issued disabled parking placard and license plate are required and must be properly displayed.