Please contact one of the following librarians when planning a donation:
- Journals & Books
Tom Lyons , Technical Services / Metadata Librarian
- All other materials
Kathy Broyles , Archivist
- We accept books, journals, and other materials based on their value to the collections.
- Due to limited staff and space, we can no longer accept donations of print journals without prior authorization.
- Complete a gift policy form (pdf) that describes the gift and transfers ownership. We will provide a letter acknowledging receipt of the gift.
- We reserve the right to transfer materials to a more appropriate collection or to dispose of materials that do not fall within the scope of the collection.
- Honor the memory of someone through a gift to fund the purchase of a book or journal subscription.
- A bookplate will be placed in the book noting the person memorialized and the donor.
Arrangements and Transportation
Gifts are usually hand-delivered by the donor. We will help with the logistics of getting materials delivered.
Source URL: http://library.hsc.unt.edu/content/giving-library