The Collaborative Learning Commons (CLC) is located on the 3rd floor of Lewis Library. This area provides various learning technologies, as well as a flexible, open environment for group collaboration and individual study.
Learning technologies include:
- Anatomage Table  designed to simulate an operating room environment experience.
- ProScope HR Handheld Digital Microscope  to capture and magnify images.
- VH Dissector Platform  with over 2,000 anatomical structures based on real anatomy.
- zSpace 3D Virtual Reality Tablet  equipped with
Cyber Anatomy software.
- B.Y.O.D. (Bring Your Own Device) Bar  with iMac station.
- Collaborative spaces  for group work.
- media:scape tables  with large LCD monitors and VGA and HDMI connections.
- Research Discovery Room  for faculty research.
- Study rooms  for group and individual study.
- Virtual Anatomy Bar , an open, lounge-like area.
- Wireless access (available throughout the entire library) for laptop and tablet use.
The CLC is available to patrons during regular service hours . For technical support or other inquiries, contact the UNTHSC ITS Help Desk at 817.735.2192, firstname.lastname@example.org , or by dropping by LIB-205.