Reference personnel are available to assist you from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday, in the Library Research Services Office (Level 2, LIB-222). At other times, request research help at the service desk by the main entrance.
- For research-related questions or requests, call us at 817-735-2070 or toll-free at 800-687-5302. We'll try to help you over the phone, or you can schedule an appointment for an individual consultation with a librarian.
- For questions about your borrowing account or Pharos copy/print account, call 817-735-2465.
- For help with a document delivery or interlibrary loan request, call 817-735-2464.
- For other numbers, see librarians & staff .
- For research-related requests, use the ask a librarian form. Librarians will respond during weekday hours.
- If you have a question about your borrowing account, send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- For staff e-mail addresses, see librarians & staff .