Alumni Library Liaison
Lorraine Sheldon, MSIS – Outreach Librarian
Alumni of UNT Health Science Center have special library privileges related to research and library resources. See a list of services below or visit research services for additional information.
- Literature searches are available at no cost to alumni.
- To request a literature search, use the Ask Us form, call 817-735-2070 or see research services for more details.
- Locate missing information or verify the accuracy of bibliographic citations.
Lewis Library Materials
- Access any of our electronic or print resources during a visit to Lewis Library for free. Request a two-hour session on one of the designated Health Information Station computers or bring your own laptop.
- Get a free library card that allows checkout of materials. We cannot page available items or ship checked-out items.
- Literature search results or sources found on PubMed can be requested through document delivery .
- Articles or chapters can be mailed or emailed to you.
- Alumni are eligible for reduced fees starting at $5.00 per item.
Loansome Doc / Interlibrary Loan
- Those who prefer to do their own searching in PubMed can order copies of articles from Lewis Library using PubMed's ordering system, Loansome Doc.
- Before sending an order, an account must be created. See the Loansome Doc FAQ for instructions.
- Email ILLemail@unthsc.edu or call 817-735-2491 for assistance
Internet Resource Guides
These services are not meant to replace any institutional library access Alumni may already have and the library reserves the right to set special service fees for large projects. See fees for services for lists base prices and rush service fees.
Source URL: http://library.hsc.unt.edu/content/research-services-alumni