Your Liaison Librarian is Jack Boettcher.
LIB-222D – Lewis Library, Level 2, Reference Office
Classes & Help
- Library instruction  courses are available.
- The FAQ  provides quick answers to common questions.
- Database tutorials & help  is a list of handouts, tutorials, and instructions.
Our librarians maintain research guides  on frequently researched topics. Guides that are most relevant to TCOM are:
- COMLEX and USMLE Study Resources 
- Consumer Health 
- Evidence-Based Medicine 
- Mobile Health 
- Osteopathic Medicine 
- Practice Guidelines 
- Rural Health 
- Women's Health 
TCOM Required Books 2014-2015
The lists below show the overlap between our ebook collections and the 2014-2015 required TCOM Year 1 and Year 2 textbooks as of April 2014. New e-books may be added closer to the start of the fall 2014 semester, so please check back.
- Exam Master Online 
Exam Master is designed to provide realistic and effective preparation for medical board exams. It provides test and study modes, detailed explanations with every question, scoring feedback, and an easy-to-use interface. It provides thousands of multiple choice questions, for both body/organ system and medical subject review. Free access is provided by Lewis Library, but you must register online before using it.
- RefWorks 
RefWorks is an online reference management tool that supports research, writing, and collaboration. It helps you build a database of references, from which it can create a bibliography and format footnotes automatically. Choose any of the major publication styles for your output. If you are working with others, you can use the RefShare feature to share you references with them. Lewis Library provides free access to RefWorks; registration is required.
Online Access – Wired, Wireless, Off-Campus
- Online resources are available 24/7 from any device with internet access.
- Wired network connections are available on Levels 2 and 4 of the library. Wireless access is available throughout the building.
- Problems with online access  lists solutions to common access problems.
Pharos Printing, Copying, Scanning
- Equipment for printing, copying, and scanning is available on each level of the library and at several other locations on the campus.
- Pharos printing, copying, and scanning  has more information about these services.
UNTHSC Scholarly Repository
- The UNTHSC Scholarly Repository  is the database where your thesis or dissertation will be deposited and housed in perpetuity by the University.
- In addition to theses and dissertations, students may submit other significant works such as research posters and conference papers.
- Graduation instructions and forms  has information on filing your thesis or dissertation.