Your liaison librarian is Michele Whitehead.
LIB-222 – Lewis Library, Level 2
Classes & Help
- Library instruction  courses are available.
- The FAQ  provides quick answers to common questions.
- Database tutorials & help  provides links to handouts, tutorials, and instructions.
Our librarians maintain research guides  on frequently researched topics. Guides relevant to Biomedical Sciences are listed below.
Online Access – Wired, Wireless, Off-Campus
- Online resources are available 24/7 from any device with internet access.
- Wired network connections are available on Levels 2 and 4 of the library. Wireless access is available throughout the building.
- Problems with online access  lists solutions to common access problems.
- Equipment for printing, copying, and scanning is available on each level of the library and at several other locations on the campus.
- Pharos printing, copying, and scanning  has more information about these services.
UNTHSC Scholarly Repository
- The UNTHSC Scholarly Repository  is where your thesis or dissertation will be deposited and housed in perpetuity.
- In addition to theses and dissertations, students may submit other significant works such as research posters and conference papers.
- Graduation instructions and forms  has information on filing your thesis or dissertation.