We can assist you in acquiring permission to place copyrighted works on reserve. Please call the service desk at 817-735-2465 or email email@example.com.
About Course Reserves
- ERes - Course Reserves Site
- Guide to Course Reserves (pdf)
- Reserves FAQ for Students
- Reserves FAQ for Faculty & Staff
- Reserves Request Form
Print and Media Reserves
- Reserves are checked out from the service desk on Level 2.
- Print reserves include textbooks and photocopies.
- Media reserves consist of selected anatomical models and audiovisual items.
- Reserve items are assigned one of the following loan periods: two hours, four hours, 24 hours, or 72 hours. No renewals are permitted. Check the course reserve list for the item loan period and link to the online catalog to check availability.
- Overdue fine rate is $1 per hour.
- Electronic reserves can be located on the ERes - Course Reserves Site.
- Some electronic reserves require a password for access. Passwords are distributed through the instructor.
- Links are provided to the library's licensed electronic resources whenever possible. You will be prompted to enter your UNTHSC network username and password if you are accessing from off-campus.