Lorraine Sheldon - Outreach Librarian
Instruction & Outreach
- Classes on how to effectively locate health information for professionals and the community are available.
- See alumni instruction & outreach for more information.
- Internet resources for alumni is a list of free resources to identify websites that can help meet your information needs.
Print & Online Materials
- Get a free library card that allows checkout of materials. We cannot page available items or ship checked-out items.
- Access any of our print or electronic resources during your visit. Request a two-hour session on one of the designated Health Information Station computers or bring your own laptop.
Visitor Parking & Building Access
- Visit the library during service hours. Please arrive before 9:00 P.M. and exit the building by the time the service desk closes.
- Sign in at the service desk upon arrival.
- Access to the 3rd and 4th floors after 6:00 P.M. and on weekends requires a valid UNTHSC badge.
- Park in designated visitor parking areas. See visit Lewis Library for more information.