Faculty and Staff
- Contact your liaison librarian directly, use the ask a librarian form, or call 817-735-2070 between 8 AM - 5 PM on weekdays.
- Services and resources are available to support UNTHSC faculty and staff members in their teaching, research, and patient care activities.
- Distance faculty describes the special services available if you teach distance education courses.
- Set up access to your course reserve readings using our collections and/or materials you supply to us.
- Evaluate copyright and securing permissions for you when needed.
- Course reserves has more information about these services.
Interlibrary Loan / Document Delivery
- Retrieve literature from our collections and from those of other libraries.
- Deliver materials to you either online or in print. There may be a fee.
- Document delivery / interlibrary loan has more information about these services.
- Deliver instruction as part of your course curriculum either in your classroom or in the library.
- Teach classes on popular research tools. Individual instruction is also available upon request.
- Library instruction has more information about these services.
NIH Open Access Policy Compliance
- Assist with the article submission process.
- NIH Open Access Support has more information on these services.
- Faculty recommendations are welcomed for books and larger purchases such as research databases.
- Use the library purchase request form to submit a recommendation.
Reference & Research
- Assist with searching the literature in your field.
- Conduct research for you and deliver citations and abstracts to meet your information need.
- Reference services has more information.
- Assist with submitting your published and unpublished works to the UNTHSC Scholarly Repository.
- There is no charge for processing or hosting your materials. Authors get monthly usage reports on their contributions.