Visitors (General Public)
Building Access & Parking
- Purchase a library card with borrowing privileges at the service desk for $25 per year.
- The TexShare card program provides reciprocal borrowing for library patrons throughout the state.
Computers & Internet
- Bring your laptop computer and connect to the Internet with an Ethernet cable. Visitors have full access to our online resources.
- Request a guest pass at the service desk to access online resources wirelessly.
- Start your research with the Health Information Station page designed for visitors and the consumer health research guide.
- Request use of a Health Information Station visitor computer at the service desk. These computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a two-hour time limit, with one renewal permitted if there is no waiting list.
- Request biomedical literature from our collections and those of other libraries for a fee.
- See document delivery / interlibrary loan for more information.
Printing & Photocopying
- Establish a Pharos account at the service desk for copying and printing.
- See Pharos printing, copying, and scanning for more information.