Services & Resources for UNTHSC Retirees
printer-friendlye-mail this page
- Contact us using the ask a librarian form or call 817-735-2070 between 8 AM - 5 PM on weekdays.
- Request biomedical literature from our collections or those of other libraries.
- The base fee is $5 per item, but additional copyright or lender fees may apply.
- Interlibrary loan / document delivery has more information about these services.
Library Card & Access
- Get a free library card that allows checkout of materials. We cannot page available items or ship checked out items.
- Visit the library during hours of operation. Please arrive before 9:00 P.M. and sign in with a photo ID.
- Access any of our print or electronic resources during your visit. Request a two-hour session on one of the designated Health Information Station computers or bring your own laptop.
- Park in designated vistor parking areas. See visit Lewis Library for more information.
Reference & Research
- Get help with searching biomedical literature.
- Request a search using the ask a librarian form or call 817-735-2070.