College of Pharmacy
Classes & Help
Our librarians maintain research guides on frequently researched topics. Guides relevant to Pharmacy are listed below.
Online Access – Wired, Wireless, Off-Campus
- Online resources are available 24/7 from any device with internet access.
- Wired network connections are available on Levels 2 and 4 of the library. Wireless access is available throughout the building.
- Problems with online access lists solutions to common access problems.
- Equipment for printing, copying, and scanning is available on each level of the library and at several other locations on the campus.
- Pharos printing, copying, and scanning has more information about these services.
- Students may submit significant works such as research posters and conference papers to UNTHSC Scholar, an open access repository of the intellectual output and publicly available materials of the university.