To access the databases and articles available from the UNT Health Science Center, physicians must first:
- Obtain a UNTHSC network account by contacting the OPTI program office at 817-735-5075.
- Begin their research from the Lewis Library homepage, http://library.hsc.unt.edu/ , using their UNTHSC network user name and password to gain access to any proprietary databases.
- A-Z Database List  – Complete listing of available research databases.
- Journal Finder  – Search or browse for journal titles the library has access to.
- PubMed  – Please note that although access is available by going directly to the PubMed site, you must link from this website to gain direct access to subscribed journals.
- Find Articles  - See available options for finding and retrieving journal articles, including citation matchers and tutorials.
- Find Books & More  - See options for locating books, theses, dissertations, and more, in the Lewis Library and in other libraries.
- Exam Master  – The Advanced Medical Board Preparation System database.
- Additional Research Tools 
Librarians can assist physicians by conducting literature searches of our databases and providing research assistance. Contact the Lewis Library Reference Office at 1-800-687-5302 or email@example.com to request assistance.