- Contact us using the Ask Us form or call 817-735-2070 between 8 AM - 5 PM on weekdays.
- The FAQ provides answers to frequently asked questions.
- Research tools provides a list of electronic resources. You will be prompted to login with your UNTHSC username (EUID) and password in order to access subscription resources.
- Not all databases provide full text access. Click on the green "Find Full Text" button to locate full text in other databases. If an article is not available, click on ”Request a copy of this item through Interlibrary Loan.”
Document Delivery / Interlibrary Loan
- Login or create an account to make a request.
- Select "Distance Education Faculty" as your affiliation when you create an account. Distance education faculty are not charged for document delivery.
- Renew materials up to 2 times if no one else has requested them.
- See course reserves for information on how to set up reserve materials for your classes.
- Instruction librarians are available to deliver remote sessions as part of your course curriculum in Canvas.
Source URL: https://library.hsc.unt.edu/content/distance-faculty