Myriam Martinez-Banuelos, Outreach Librarian / Bibliotecaria de Enlace Comunitario
Instruction & Outreach
- Classes on how to effectively locate health information for professionals and the community are available.
- See alumni instruction & outreach for more information.
Print & Online Materials
- Get a free library card that allows checkout of materials. We cannot page available items or ship checked-out items.
- Access any of our print or electronic resources during your visit. Request a two-hour session on one of the designated Health Information Station computers or bring your own laptop.
- Get help with searching biomedical literature. The fee for conducting a literature search is $15.00.
- Request a search using the ask a librarian form or call 817-735-2070.
- See alumni research service for more information.
Visitor Parking & Building Access
- Visit the library during service hours . Please arrive before 9:00 P.M. and exit the building by the time the service desk closes.
- Sign in at the service desk upon arrival.
- Access to the 3rd and 4th floors after 6:00 P.M. and on weekends requires a valid UNTHSC badge.
- Park in designated visitor parking areas. See visit Lewis Library for more information.