For Distance Learners
- Contact us using the ask a librarian form or call 817-735-2070 between 8 AM - 5 PM on weekdays.
- Research tools provides a list of electronic resources. You will be prompted to login with your UNTHSC username (EUID) and password.
- Not all databases provide full text access. Click on the green "Find Full Text" button to locate full text in other databases. If an article is not available select ”Request this item.”
Document Delivery / Interlibrary Loan
- Login or create an account to make a request.
- Select "Distance Education Student" as your affiliation when you create an account. Distance education students are not charged for document delivery.
- Requests are delivered via FedEx and include a pre-paid shipping label for return. We cannot ship to international addresses.
- Books that check out for 28 days may be requested. Test preparation materials, reserves, media, and journal issues are not eligible for request.
- Renew materials up to 2 times if no one else has requested them.
- Document delivery / interlibrary loan has more information about these services.
- Currently enrolled in a distance learning class at UNTHSC.
- Not attending any on-campus classes at UNTHSC.
- Live outside of Tarrant County, Texas.
- Electronic reserves are embedded into Canvas in the Library Reserves module.
- Course Reserves - FAQ has more information.