Building Access & Parking
- Visit the library during service hours . We are located at 955 Montgomery Street.
- Sign in at the service desk upon arrival with a photo ID. A photo ID is required for every visit.
- Arrive before 9:00 P.M. and sign out 15 minutes before the service desk closes.
- Access is limited to the main floor after 6:00 P.M. and on weekends.
- Park in designated visitor parking areas. See visit Lewis Library for more information.
- Purchase a library card with borrowing privileges at the service desk for $25 per year.
- The TexShare card program provides reciprocal borrowing for library patrons throughout the state.
Computers & Internet
- Bring your laptop computer and connect to the Internet with an Ethernet cable. Visitors have full access to our online resources.
- Request a guest pass at the service desk to access online resources wirelessly.
- Start your research with the Health Information Station webpage designed for visitors and the consumer health research guide.
- Request use of a Health Information Station visitor computer at the service desk. These computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a two-hour time limit, with one renewal permitted if there is no waiting list.
Printing & Photocopying
- Request research by calling 817-735-2070, stopping by LIB-222 between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on weekdays, or using the Ask Us form.
- See reference services for more information.
Source URL: https://library.hsc.unt.edu/content/services-resources-general-public