We can assist you in acquiring permission to place copyrighted works on reserve. Please call the service desk at 817-735-2465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
About Course Reserves
Print and Media Reserves
- Reserves are checked out from the service desk on level 2.
- Print reserves include textbooks and photocopies.
- Media reserves consist of selected anatomical models and audiovisual items.
- Reserve items are assigned one of the following loan periods: two hours, four hours, 24 hours, or 72 hours. No renewals are permitted. Check the course reserve list for the item loan period and link to the online catalog to check availability.
- Overdue fine rate is $1 per hour.
- Electronic reserves are embedded into Canvas in the Library Reserves module.
- Submit a Reserve Request form.
- Add Reserves staff to the class roster, the library will contact you with the required information for Canvas.