Visitors may purchase a Lewis Library card that provides borrowing privileges for $25 annually. Request one at the Service Desk.
Lewis Library is a participant in the TexShare card program, which provides reciprocal borrowing for library patrons throughout the state. See TexShare Card  for more information.
- Visitors may bring their own laptop computers and connect to the Internet with an Ethernet cable. Visitors have full access to Lewis Library's online resources.
- Wireless access is available, but it does not include access to the Library's online resources. To access our network wirelessly, request a guest pass at the Service Desk.
- The Health Information Station  page designed for visitors and the Consumer Health  research guide are great places to start your research.
- Our Health Information Station, provided exclusively for visitors, provides two computers with Internet access to health information and biomedical research. Request use of a Health Information Station computer at the Service Desk. These computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a two-hour time limit, with one renewal permitted if there is no waiting list.
For a fee, Lewis Library can provide you with biomedical literature from its collections and those of other libraries. See Document Delivery / Interlibrary Loan  for more information.
All copying and printing requires a computer-based Pharos account. An account can be established for you at the Service Desk in any whole dollar amount. See Pharos Printing, Copying, and Scanning  fore more information.
The Reference Office (LIB-222, 817-735-2070) is normally open weekdays from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. To request research, you can call, stop by, or use the Ask a Librarian form  online. See Reference Services  for more information
Lewis Library invites the community to visit and to take advantage of the many reference and research services we provide.
- Visitors are welcome during our scheduled service hours, but must arrive before 9:00 P.M. and leave the building by the time the Service Desk closes.
- Upon arrival, please sign in at the Service Desk, where you will be asked to show a photo ID.
- For maps, directions to our campus, and parking instructions, see Visit the Lewis Library.